Our Day Center is always in need of some great volunteers to help maintain a safe, comforting, and productive environment for the women who use our services. We are currently looking specifically for volunteer who can:
- Set up, serve, and clean up lunch
- Wash and put away the dishes
- Keep snacks, condiments, and beverages stocked for clients
- Assist clients in obtaining needed toiletries and /or distribute other donated items at the discretion of the Day Center Lead Staff
- Accept and sort donation as needed
All volunteers are required to attend an orientation, which are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 4:00 pm at Sophia’s Place, 3032 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004.
Please note: To maintain the safety and comfort of our clients, all Day Center volunteers must identify as women and be 18 years or older.